Big Snow Storm seem to have shifted more East
Posted by Cincinnati Frank on January 11, 2018, 9:19 am
They are expecting 2-3 inches around our area possible up to 4 to the east and northeast of us .. that is NOT a big snow storm by any standards .. as far as I am concerned it can shift a bit more east .. just to our south they are expecting 1-2 inches max or less They like the scare people in thinking this is the storm of the century ... We will see come tomorrow and tomorrow night ... ground is very wet right now that might hamper some snow or ice totals ... but of course it will be cold down to zero or colder is expected at this time on Tuesday Morning .. This is just not a localize snow storm its hitting everywhere
- January living up to its reputation around here. - Rob North Tennessee January 12, 2018, 11:57 am
- Re: Big Snow Storm seem to have shifted more East - Greg H. Harrodsburg Ky January 11, 2018, 10:17 pm
- Re: Big Snow Storm seem to have shifted more East - Mark z7 Sharptown, MD January 11, 2018, 7:03 pm
- Re: Big Snow Storm seem to have shifted more East - Ken January 11, 2018, 12:51 pm
- no ice - Rob North Tennessee January 12, 2018, 2:54 pm
LIFE IS A JOURNEY , TRAVEL LIGHT
Welcome to the forum. Visitors are urged to post any information pertinent to plants, weather, or topics related to either. Off-topic posts, inflammatory posts and advertisements are subject to removal at the discretion of the moderators.
NEW FEATURE FOR LOADING PHOTOS IN YOUR MESSAGES:
The HARDY PALMS IN TEMPERANT ZONES has a great new feature when adding photos into your message body.
As of May 2010 , You can now add photos in your message body straight from your computer files and we recommend tinypic found in the message body form.
* Your certainly welcome to transfer photos from your Photo Albums located in on-line Photo Albums like Photobucket or others.
Please contact us for assistance at any time . . . email@example.com