Re: Tom in Pennsyvania
Posted by Tom in PA on January 6, 2018, 2:03 pm, in reply to "Tom in Pennsyvania"
Che delizioso! Amo il calzone. I just had some recently. Canít beat them. Wow! That date palm picture is unreal. I hope the damage was light or not at all!
- Re: Tom in Pennsyvania - Rob North Tennessee January 6, 2018, 8:50 pm
- Re: Tom in Pennsyvania - Tom in PA January 7, 2018, 5:46 pm
- Tom - Rob North Tennessee January 6, 2018, 8:55 pm
- Re: Tom - Tom in PA January 7, 2018, 5:58 pm
- Your right - Rob North Tennessee January 7, 2018, 10:19 pm
LIFE IS A JOURNEY , TRAVEL LIGHT
Welcome to the forum. Visitors are urged to post any information pertinent to plants, weather, or topics related to either. Off-topic posts, inflammatory posts and advertisements are subject to removal at the discretion of the moderators.
NEW FEATURE FOR LOADING PHOTOS IN YOUR MESSAGES:
The HARDY PALMS IN TEMPERANT ZONES has a great new feature when adding photos into your message body.
As of May 2010 , You can now add photos in your message body straight from your computer files and we recommend tinypic found in the message body form.
* Your certainly welcome to transfer photos from your Photo Albums located in on-line Photo Albums like Photobucket or others.
Please contact us for assistance at any time . . . firstname.lastname@example.org