Posted by Fred SC on January 5, 2018, 7:33 pm
I tried to put up a picture on Tiny Pic and it would not load to board. When I hit add to your post nothing happens. Anyone else having trouble?
- Re: Sabal minor - Terry SE KY Harlan Co. January 5, 2018, 8:28 pm
- Re: Sabal minor - David VA January 5, 2018, 7:36 pm
- test - Rob North Tennessee January 5, 2018, 7:59 pm
- Re: test - Fred SC January 6, 2018, 8:30 am
- no - Rob North Tennessee January 6, 2018, 10:29 am
LIFE IS A JOURNEY , TRAVEL LIGHT
Welcome to the forum. Visitors are urged to post any information pertinent to plants, weather, or topics related to either. Off-topic posts, inflammatory posts and advertisements are subject to removal at the discretion of the moderators.
NEW FEATURE FOR LOADING PHOTOS IN YOUR MESSAGES:
The HARDY PALMS IN TEMPERANT ZONES has a great new feature when adding photos into your message body.
As of May 2010 , You can now add photos in your message body straight from your computer files and we recommend tinypic found in the message body form.
* Your certainly welcome to transfer photos from your Photo Albums located in on-line Photo Albums like Photobucket or others.
Please contact us for assistance at any time . . . firstname.lastname@example.org