Hardy Palm and Subtropical Board
[ Post a Response | Hardy Palm and Subtropical Board ]
Welcome! Participants are urged to post any information pertinent to plants, weather, or topics related to either. Off-topic posts, inflammatory posts and advertisements are subject to removal at the discretion of the moderators. Please limit image size to no larger than about 950x700 pixels so that everyone can easily view it. To post an image, it must first be uploaded to a remote server somewhere on the internet such as photobucket.com.
update on the Perry, FL citrus grove
Posted by Lucas FL on 3/3/2018, 3:37 pm
Not sure why I find this interesting. I posted pics last year of this newly planted citrus grove located just west of Perry, FL on hwy 98. Winter doesn't seem to have done any damage, and the trees have put on some growth. However, there's a low spot in the field and some of the trees in it look bad. It looks like the rows are numbered and there are about 32 of them.
- Re: update on the Perry, FL citrus grove - Derek in NC 3/5/2018, 10:16 am
- Re: update on the Perry, FL citrus grove - Tom in Philadelphia 3/3/2018, 11:29 pm
- Re: update on the Perry, FL citrus grove - PJ Lake Nona FL 3/3/2018, 9:14 pm
- Re: update on the Perry, FL citrus grove - Brian in Bremerton WA 3/3/2018, 5:41 pm
- Re: update on the Perry, FL citrus grove - Stan Hayward CA 3/3/2018, 4:29 pm