Hardy Palm and Subtropical Board
[ Post a Response | Hardy Palm and Subtropical Board ]
Welcome! Participants are urged to post any information pertinent to plants, weather, or topics related to either. Off-topic posts, inflammatory posts and advertisements are subject to removal at the discretion of the moderators. Please limit image size to no larger than about 950x700 pixels so that everyone can easily view it. To post an image, it must first be uploaded to a remote server somewhere on the internet such as photobucket.com.
What was your low?
Posted by Jason Atlanta
on 1/2/2018, 10:10 am
We were forecast for 16° here in N. Atlanta/Sandy Springs Woke up to 11° officially. The pool thermometer did only hit 16° though, hopefully that was accurate! This is my first winter in the new home and no idea on the type of micro climate we have. We are at the top of a hill, so may be slightly warmer than low lying areas. I covered my two JXB and one mule and heated with Christmas lights. I won’t be uncovering until the weekend. I’m really hoping that they only saw 16°+ and weren’t damaged! Pics to follow after I uncover them.
- Re: What was your low? - Lisa VaSC 1/4/2018, 9:18 am
- N/M - Lucas West Arkansas 1/3/2018, 8:10 pm
- 5F- Lowest so far- How much snow did you get? - Tommy Nashville-Miami 1/3/2018, 1:41 am
- -5F. -10F. -18F. -14F - Jim in Iowa 1/2/2018, 4:51 pm
- 8F --- Forecast was for 12-14F -- So much for an 8A winter here in Winston-Salem n/m - WSimpson NC 1/2/2018, 3:51 pm
- 19.3F and snow on the way - Dennis Palms CA 1/2/2018, 1:35 pm
- 44F but worst hasn't arrived yet (nm) - PJ Lake Nona FL 1/2/2018, 1:20 pm
- 11 F, but yesterday's was 5 F ... - dk_in_md_z7 1/2/2018, 12:15 pm
- 12.1F - Scott SC 1/2/2018, 11:47 am
- 21F at my house. Colder just west of Augusta. - Joe Augusta z8 1/2/2018, 11:23 am
- Re: What was your low? - Jane Vero Beach FL 1/2/2018, 11:18 am
- It was right around 15F from 11PM to 7AM. - Ryan Monroe LA 1/2/2018, 11:04 am