Hardy Palm and Subtropical Board
[ Post a Response | Hardy Palm and Subtropical Board ]
Welcome! Participants are urged to post any information pertinent to plants, weather, or topics related to either. Off-topic posts, inflammatory posts and advertisements are subject to removal at the discretion of the moderators. Please limit image size to no larger than about 950x700 pixels so that everyone can easily view it. To post an image, it must first be uploaded to a remote server somewhere on the internet such as photobucket.com.
Yard pics on a cold, grey day
Posted by Lucas FL on 12/29/2017, 3:12 pm
Livistona nitida, Sabal uresana, Arbequina olive
Sabal etonia, Ceratozamia latifolia, needle
Sabal palmetto (volunteer transplanted here, finally getting big after 10 years), Sabal (can't remember if it's domingensis or causiarum, from Jason in Gainesville)
Sabal Louisiana (recently planted), Rhapis, Chamaedorea microspadix
- Re: Yard pics on a cold, grey day - Stan Hayward CA 12/30/2017, 2:09 pm
- Re: Yard pics on a cold, grey day - WSimpson NC 12/30/2017, 11:26 am
- Re: Yard pics on a cold, grey day - Ryan Monroe LA 12/30/2017, 1:01 am
- Re: Yard pics on a cold, grey day - TimM NE Bama 7b 8a 12/29/2017, 9:06 pm
- Re: Yard pics on a cold, grey day - Brian in Bremerton WA 12/29/2017, 7:32 pm
Hosted for FREE by Boardhost.
Create your own free message board!