Hardy Palm and Subtropical Board
[ Post a Response | Hardy Palm and Subtropical Board ]
Welcome! Participants are urged to post any information pertinent to plants, weather, or topics related to either. Off-topic posts, inflammatory posts and advertisements are subject to removal at the discretion of the moderators. Please limit image size to no larger than about 950x700 pixels so that everyone can easily view it. To post an image, it must first be uploaded to a remote server somewhere on the internet such as photobucket.com.
Posted by Sam TN on 11/1/2017, 11:27 am
This should be a relatively mild winter for the SE, but the AO/NAO is due for a negative regime and that’s my concern. I am also not totally convinced this La Niña that has been a surprise will end up being much. I think though we can likely assure we will not see many areas in the SE reach anything below normal zonal lows and should be no worse than average. Watch out towards the back end of winter going into spring with storms. The East overall should fare ok as a whole.
The Midwest may be in for a rough time this year and possibly the Pacific NW in December.
- Crap,im back to a temperate climate. - Stan Hayward CA 11/8/2017, 4:30 pm
- First rains here. - Stan Hayward CA 11/3/2017, 8:36 pm
- Re: Winter forecast - Steve in N Alabama z7b 11/2/2017, 8:55 pm
- Re: Winter forecast - Rob Cookeville Tn 11/2/2017, 7:50 pm
- Re: Winter forecast - WSimpson NC 11/2/2017, 6:32 pm
- Great Summary Sam - Tom in Philadelphia 11/2/2017, 3:34 pm
- Re: Winter forecast - Brian in Bremerton WA 11/1/2017, 5:24 pm
- Take your pic prediction locally.. - Stan Hayward CA 11/1/2017, 1:57 pm
- Re: Winter forecast - Jim Wilmington DE 7a 11/1/2017, 12:21 pm
Hosted for FREE by Boardhost.
Create your own free message board!