Hardy Palm and Subtropical Board
[ Post a Response | Hardy Palm and Subtropical Board ]
Welcome! Participants are urged to post any information pertinent to plants, weather, or topics related to either. Off-topic posts, inflammatory posts and advertisements are subject to removal at the discretion of the moderators. Please limit image size to no larger than about 950x700 pixels so that everyone can easily view it. To post an image, it must first be uploaded to a remote server somewhere on the internet such as photobucket.com.
Finally sunny :
Posted by WSimpson NC on 5/26/2017, 2:38 pm
Edited by WSimpson NC on 5/26/2017, 5:13 pm
After 4.62" of rain the sun finally came out today and I took a couple pictures .
I've never seen this many flowers and buds on this cactus . Yucca schotti on the right and Sabal Birmingham to the left behind the cactus :
Ensete banana getting showy in the front yard :
My Washy starting to tower . It should put on 3-4 feet of trunk this summer and fall . The old dead fronds will continue to bend more straight downward as the new green fronds grow in . The view is from the end of the driveway using zoom :
Click for weather forecast
Ten year lows: 12F,15F,8F,12F,15F,19F,20F,5F,4F(15F 2016)
10 Year Average Lowest Low 12.5F ; 30 Year 12.2F
Profession:Trachy Defiberer and Palm Spear Puller (free estimates)
- Re: Finally sunny : - Alex NYC 6/6/2017, 4:35 pm
- Re: Finally sunny : - Rob Cookeville Tn 5/29/2017, 3:39 pm
- Re: Finally sunny : - PJ Lake Nona FL 5/28/2017, 10:18 pm
- Re: Finally sunny : - Dennis Palms CA 5/27/2017, 10:06 pm
- Re: Finally sunny : - Chad king NC 5/27/2017, 8:36 pm
- Re: Finally sunny : - TomPAz6A 5/27/2017, 8:12 pm
- Re: Finally sunny : - Stan Hayward CA 5/27/2017, 7:11 pm
- Re: Finally sunny : - Brian in Bremerton WA 5/27/2017, 11:15 am
- Opposite here - jwitt abq z7 5/27/2017, 10:04 am
- Re: Finally sunny : - RonDEZone7a 5/27/2017, 8:11 am
- Re: Finally sunny : - Brad - Pittsburgh 5/27/2017, 1:46 am
Hosted for FREE by Boardhost.
Create your own free message board!