The European Royals Message Board
[ Post a response | The European Royals Message Board ]
In defence of Radu
Posted by Cabri on 5/1/2017, 9:44:45, in reply to "Re: Radu"
User logged in as Cabri
I know that there is lots of critic of Prince Radu and my Romanain contacts always mention that aspect. I however only partly agree.
first, we do not know exactly how the working of the family dynamics are. I do not regard the late Queen Anne, King Michael or the Crownprincess as merely puppets on the string of Radu. THe RF has gained much dynamic, inside and drive from Radu. He has done a lot for the promotion of Romania and the RF. As the husband of the .Crownprincess he has a role to play like all the wives or husbands of the heirs in Europe. That the RF is in a much better place now than years before is partly to him. It is quite difficult to manoeuvre in these circumstances and they did well. Having a strong man at his side is an sass. remember Prince Philipp was critized in the beginining of being to strong and influential when he started to modernise the monarchy in Britain. RAdu - like Philipp or other Pricne consorts- have the disadvantage of seen as not being the real Rf and should therefore not exercise any influence.
the real problem - as many have pointed out - is the future after the Crownprincess.
: --Previous Message--
: --Previous Message--
: Well before Michael chanced the succession
: women could not inherit the throne so what
: would prevent Margarita from altering the
: succession to include adoption?
: It could work if she with or without
: adoption designate one of her nephews or
: nieces as her heir, or possibly some member
: of the House of Hohenzollern. I don't think
: Romanian monarchists would care much for a
: claimant without blood band to the old RF.
: I guess it would be easier for the Mircea
: line to step in rather than any adopted heir
: from outside the RRF
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- draft law on the Romanian Royal Family- what happened? - Cabri 14/12/2016, 7:56:30
- Re: draft law on the Romanian Royal Family- what happened? - Johan 19/12/2016, 21:52:59
- Re: draft law on the Romanian Royal Family- what happened? - Cabri 20/12/2016, 10:29:25
- Presence of Princess Maria - Janet 25/12/2016, 20:23:04
- Re: Presence of Princess Maria - Johan 25/12/2016, 22:56:52
- The King destroyed his grandson's reputation - Janet 25/12/2016, 23:10:57
- Re: The King destroyed his grandson's reputation - Johan 26/12/2016, 0:18:52
- Re: The King destroyed his grandson's reputation - Janet 27/12/2016, 21:38:24
- Re: The King destroyed his grandson's reputation - Damian 27/12/2016, 23:20:56
- Re: The King destroyed his grandson's reputation - Seth 28/12/2016, 0:26:43
- Thanks Seth, the family bitterness may be brewing… - Janet 28/12/2016, 0:55:55
- Re: Thanks Seth, the family bitterness may be brewing… - Seth 28/12/2016, 1:27:43
- Nicholas - Johan 28/12/2016, 17:02:09
- Re: Nicholas - CatherineNY 31/12/2016, 20:42:48
- Re: Nicholas - Janet 1/1/2017, 16:09:25
- Radu - José 2/1/2017, 16:17:48
- Re: Radu - Johan 2/1/2017, 16:42:23
- Re: Radu - José 3/1/2017, 12:31:09
- Re: Radu - Robert 4/1/2017, 8:09:52
- Re: Radu - Johan 4/1/2017, 9:26:37
- Re: Radu - Robert 4/1/2017, 13:34:57
- Re: Radu - José 4/1/2017, 15:02:00
- In defence of Radu - Cabri 5/1/2017, 9:44:45
- Nicholas is no longer in contact with his mother/sister - Janet 1/1/2017, 16:06:05
« Back to index
Hosted for FREE by Boardhost.
Create your own free message board!