George IV's progeny
Posted by Gary on 23/1/2011, 21:21:56, in reply to "Re: Catherine Pavlovna"
User logged in as Gary
: Its of note as well perhaps that despite
: sharing the Hanoverian passion for sex, he
: only appears to have managed one child
: either legitimate or illegitimate.
E.A. Smith, in his scholarly biography of the King, devotes an appendix to various people who were alleged to be his natural children. While he finds no conclusive proof one way or the other for any of the paternity allegations, he does identify a few who likely George's children.
Message Thread | Skip to this response ↓|
- Royal Twins - Jane 15/1/2011, 3:27:48
- German royal twins - Eleonore 15/1/2011, 9:36:18
- Scottish royal twins - Karen 15/1/2011, 14:31:42
- Re: Royal Twins - manuel 15/1/2011, 18:34:42
- Re: Royal Twins - Dag T. Hoelseth 15/1/2011, 18:51:53
- Re: Royal Twins in Dk - José 16/1/2011, 17:55:48
- Re: Royal Twins - Eric VdV 16/1/2011, 22:51:26
- Re: Royal Twins - SamDotson 17/1/2011, 1:42:00
- The man with the iron mask - José 17/1/2011, 21:15:47
- Re: Royal Twins/ France - Alpha 18/1/2011, 13:45:37
- Re: Royal Twins in Bulgaria - Juan Primero 18/1/2011, 22:24:52
- More twins - José 21/1/2011, 18:23:21
- Rome & Sparta - Hovite 31/1/2011, 16:23:21
« Back to index