Re: Queen Adelaide?
Posted by William F on 20/1/2011, 21:39:31, in reply to "Re: Queen Adelaide?"
User logged in as William F
I really do not think if Britain and Hanover would have stayed linked together that would have prevented the creation of the German Empire. After the Holy Roman Empire had been dissolved many within the defunct empire were wanting to unite the German lands. The question was how to do that? |
: --Previous Message--
: Such a pity! If only one of her children had
: survived the course of the British monarchy
: would have been completely different.
: Hanover would have remained linked to
: Britain. There would probably have been no
: German Empire and possibly no World Wars.
Message Thread | Skip to this response ↓|
- Royal Twins - Jane 15/1/2011, 3:27:48
- German royal twins - Eleonore 15/1/2011, 9:36:18
- Scottish royal twins - Karen 15/1/2011, 14:31:42
- Re: Royal Twins - manuel 15/1/2011, 18:34:42
- Re: Royal Twins - Dag T. Hoelseth 15/1/2011, 18:51:53
- Re: Royal Twins in Dk - José 16/1/2011, 17:55:48
- Re: Royal Twins - Eric VdV 16/1/2011, 22:51:26
- Re: Royal Twins - SamDotson 17/1/2011, 1:42:00
- The man with the iron mask - José 17/1/2011, 21:15:47
- Re: Royal Twins/ France - Alpha 18/1/2011, 13:45:37
- Re: Royal Twins in Bulgaria - Juan Primero 18/1/2011, 22:24:52
- More twins - José 21/1/2011, 18:23:21
- Rome & Sparta - Hovite 31/1/2011, 16:23:21
« Back to index