Re: Queen Adelaide?
Posted by Johan on 20/1/2011, 9:07:14, in reply to "Re: Queen Adelaide?"
User logged in as Johan
Such a pity! If only one of her children had survived the course of the British monarchy would have been completely different. |
Adelaide herself always comes across as a very gentle and kindharted woman. Is there a biography on her?
: --Previous Message--
: I only read about two baby girls that were
: born to William IV and Adelaide i never
: heard of miscarrying any twins or boys.
: Yes: it was her last pregnancy (several
: years after the death of her second
Message Thread | Skip to this response ↓|
- Royal Twins - Jane 15/1/2011, 3:27:48
- German royal twins - Eleonore 15/1/2011, 9:36:18
- Scottish royal twins - Karen 15/1/2011, 14:31:42
- Re: Royal Twins - manuel 15/1/2011, 18:34:42
- Re: Royal Twins - Dag T. Hoelseth 15/1/2011, 18:51:53
- Re: Royal Twins in Dk - José 16/1/2011, 17:55:48
- Re: Royal Twins - Eric VdV 16/1/2011, 22:51:26
- Re: Royal Twins - SamDotson 17/1/2011, 1:42:00
- The man with the iron mask - José 17/1/2011, 21:15:47
- Re: Royal Twins/ France - Alpha 18/1/2011, 13:45:37
- Re: Royal Twins in Bulgaria - Juan Primero 18/1/2011, 22:24:52
- More twins - José 21/1/2011, 18:23:21
- Rome & Sparta - Hovite 31/1/2011, 16:23:21
« Back to index