For me the series reads like SHIELD is up and running, since#1, which could be just the sentences worded or misinterpretation but it is VERY offsetting when it supposed to be defunct. Actually, many MU titles have been somewhat clumsy handling ex-SHIELD elements. And not sure of their immediate status following the trial conclusion not yet read in Secret Warriors. This panel was the culprit this issue:
Thought so about Maya. Wasnt she off on some vendetta of sorts against the Hand in Japan? It will be a shame if her dramatic decision/followup there is ignored or postponed here.
That is fair guess with Ultron's head. Still, it comes across as a dumb move especially after MK seems to have regained his wits following his return to NYC following his stay down south and his recent success at rejecting the handicapping Bushman 'ghost'.
For me it wouldve read far more temporally clear and title appropriate if the flashback sequence was in black&white. The (similar) lighting moods were NOT that bad but just felt wanting for some reason. And not sure what kinda lightbulbs the Night Shift are buying.
AFAIK, w/o re-reading DOOMWAR, but checking my BPMBpost, at least 95% of Wakandan adamantium is now neutralized and useless. It so, that leaves a plot device window of 5%.
Still missing my brother...
: Not entirely sure what you mean by SHIELD
: active status but, if you're talking about
: MK being desginated an active registered
: superhuman, I'm guessing it refers to the
: registration card he acquired a couple years
: ago. SHIELD's usually pretty good at
: updating their records so they probably put
: Marc back on active status when he returned
: from Mexico. Besides that, they know he's
: on Steve's team. I agree that the time
: frame of the book is hard to determine.
: Hyde is on the T-bolts B team, but he's also
: in LA? My best guess is Hyde wound up on
: the Raft due in part to the incident in
: issue #1. SHIELD probably fished him out of
: the Pacific and sent him back to the Raft.
: It's a theory but, to answer your question,
: no. Nobody has really said when this takes
: place or what the active status thing means.
: As far as I know, the last appearance of
: Echo was in New Avengers where, for some
: reason, she was interviewing for the job of
: babysitter to Cage/Jewel's kid. She seemed
: a little bitter about it too, even pointing
: out that she and Cage had been Avengers
: together. She ended up turning down the job
: and disappearing until now.
: Stealing the head of an Ultron from a crime
: boss is probably something Marc would
: normally share with his Secret Avengers
: buddies but, I think, in his head, he's
: already informed Steve of the situation. My
: understanding of the Secret Avengers is that
: it isn't so much a traditional team as it is
: a collection of agents Rogers can pull from
: when he sees a potential threat. Because of
: this, the members can do their solo things
: and call up Rogers if they want assistance.
: This is probably something Marc could call
: the SA for but he's under no obligation.
: The real Steve would probably tell him he
: should call it in, but the Steve in his head
: is already saying go for it. That's my
: guess anyway.
: Didn't read Doomwar so I don't know about
: the vibranium thing. Still, unless
: vibranium was somehow made to not exist
: anymore, I don't see an issue with Ultron
: being partially made from it. Cap's shield
: is made from the same stuff and it's still
: around. Could be the vibranium came from
: some place other than Wakanda.
: Personally, I liked the coloring.
: --Previous Message--
: Moon Knight #3
« Back to index
This website, its operator, and any content contained on this site relating to Moon Knight are not authorized by Marvel Comics, Inc.. This site is not sponsored, approved or authorized by Marvel Comics, Inc. The opinions of this site are not necessarily those of Marvel Comics, Inc. and this site is not an authoratative voice of the views of Moon Knight, and characters and situations as written by Marvel Comics, Inc. This site serves as a non-profit scholarly work which reviews, promotes, and documents the elements of Moon Knight in comic books and other media during the 21st century and beyond. All ideas in this site are expressed as a continuation of thought covering the pop culture associated with Moon Knight. These thoughts are not necessarily the ideas of Marvel Comics, Inc.. Some illustrations and words are the creation of others that may or may not have appeared in other publications or websites. Their inclusion in this site is not intended as an infringement of their copyright in any way, but rather is done in the interest of documenting and reviewing pieces of pop culture "comic book" history. Moon Knight and other related properties and images are © by Marvel Comics, Inc.
This Message Board owned and operated by: Mitch Taylor (Irn12)
Create your own free message board!